Congratulations on hiring new staff – your business is growing!
However becoming an employer for the first time can be daunting – and it’s difficult to know what forms, policies, processes and steps you need to take to make sure you are meeting your legal obligations and protecting yourself if things turn ugly.
Fresh HR Insights is passionate about preventive management – putting things in place upfront to avoid problems and ensure employees are aware of expectations and company policies / procedures to reduce risk in areas such as:
- Recruitment & retention
- Performance management
- Bullying / harassment
- Health & wellbeing
- and more…
We are so passionate about helping you get this right that we have created a new employee starter kit which we are giving you to FREE, to make sure you set off on the right track when you recruit.
Here’s what you get in our FREE New Employee Starter Kit:
- Induction/ Orientation Checklist
- Taking on a New Employee Checklist
- Record keeping Checklist (Fair Work Act)
- Fair Work Statement
- Casual Employment Information Statement
- TFN Declaration
- Superannuation Standard choice form
PLUS + PLUS + PLUS
As a special BONUS we are also giving you TWO Fact Sheets:
- When it’s time to bring a new employee on board – what you need to know
- Policies and Procedures – Do I need them and if so which ones?
Simple – Easy – No Strings Attached
You would be crazy not to grab these.
Fill in your email address and they will be on their way to you straight away.