Human Resource Consultant
Paulette McCormack, (CAHRI, MER, MHRM) Founder and Owner of Fresh HR Insights Pty Ltd has well over a decade of experience both Internationally and Nationally. She is a highly driven, positive and a professional Human Resource Specialist. She knows from experience that it is not only workplace experience that helps you understand why people do what they do but life experience and qualifications. Paulette has these in abundance to make her an EXPERT in her field. Her just get in and get it done approach means that matters are dealt with quickly but also in line with legislation. She is also a Griffith University University Lecturer, Convenor and Tutor as well as a Law Student.
Paulette currently holds the following qualifications::
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Employee Relations
- IRIQ – Industrial Relations 101
- Certificate in Personnel Practice (Merit)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma in Business and a Diploma in Management
With so many consultants on the market promising to protect you and your business it is VITAL to ensure you get one that not only has the experience BUT has the qualifications to support. Paulette goes out of her way to not only be a highly experienced but also highly qualified expert in her field and a true academic to back this up.
To further cement her qualification Paulette is currently completing a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at Griffith University – Expected completion 2024
Paulette strongly believes that the way to a company’s success is through its most valued asset, its people. This has been proven by Richard Branson time and time again. She considers the ‘nuts and bolts’ of each company and the staff required to keep them spinning. If you do not keep them well oiled through Recognition, making sure there is Purpose and self-direction towards Mastery – Treat people like people and move away from the “carrot and stick” mentality.
Payroll Specialist, Fresh HR Insights Pty Ltd
Dianne has working in the payroll industry for over 10 years with the majority of her time specializing in the areas of award interpretation and wage compliance. As employers have seen in the news over and over again, payroll errors happen in companies of all sizes and it is not always deliberate. Much of it comes down to inadequate or out of date processes, not enough checks in place, and misinterpretation of the relevant awards and legislation specific to their industry. But in particular, it is keeping on top of the changes as they happen.
In 2020 so far,
- the ATO changed the way super is calculated on salary sacrifice payments in January 2020;
- in February 2020 the Quarrying Award and the Cement and Lime Award merged into one;
- from the 1st 2020 March annualized salary conditions were amended in approximately 20 awards with a few not yet finalized;
- in May 2020 the Vehicle Manufacturing, Repair Service and Retail Award is moving into the Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award,
………….. you get the picture. No wonder companies struggle to keep on top of it all.
If you need assistance in understanding your employer obligations, updating your processes to ensure you are up to date and compliant, checking that your employee agreements meet the new requirements or assistance with your annual reconciliations, then Fresh HR Insights are here to help and Dianne is the person you need.